The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werorg Goldtalon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zavyr Darkness
Zavyr Darkness

Werorg Goldtalon Empty
PostSubject: Werorg Goldtalon   Werorg Goldtalon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Name: Werorg Goldtalon
Race: Lycan
Appearance:
Human form: A ragged looking man who wears a green hooded robe. His black hair is constantly a mess for unexplained reasons. His eyes are of hazel coloring. Without the robe he is left wearing a fine looking silvery tunic(note the tunic isn't made of or with silver) and extravagant matching pants though these clothes are a bit ragged at the sleeves from transformations.

Werewolf:
Spoiler:

Job:
Personality: Shy, tends to keep to himself, friendly to those who gain his trust are likely examples of his personality.
Power(s):

Willed transformation: Though he has control over his actions and when he transform, transforming tends to causing him pain that forces him to his kneel with a hand holding him up. While transformed he has increased senses and a weakness to silver.

Other: He carries a ring with a family insignia that was passed down his family for ages.
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

Werorg Goldtalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werorg Goldtalon   Werorg Goldtalon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:30 pm

*ACCEPTED*
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net

Werorg Goldtalon
Page 1 of 1