The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

◘○•Greetings•○◘

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms. Bennington

◘○•Greetings•○◘ Empty
PostSubject: ◘○•Greetings•○◘   ◘○•Greetings•○◘ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Hey all, I'm Ms. Bennington from both CS and CF...same usernames there as well.

I'm an avid Semi-lit to Fully Lit RPer, hit me up if you're looking for a one-on-one or need another person for your group RP. I'm not afraid to RP things that are *cough* of the R-rated subjects. ;3

Oh, and one more thing:

I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am absolutely OBSESSED with Chester Bennington.
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

◘○•Greetings•○◘ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◘○•Greetings•○◘   ◘○•Greetings•○◘ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am

Welcome,
Not sure what you were told when you were given the link or what ever. But this site isnt a normal RP site. Its featured around a world I created so, there really isn't other rping going on that doesn't involve the world.

If you have questions you can PM me, or read the newbie message in your Inbox.

.:~LBW~:.
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net
Nayeli
Nayeli

◘○•Greetings•○◘ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◘○•Greetings•○◘   ◘○•Greetings•○◘ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 am

Hi there, welcome to CF you can call me Nay like everyone else does. I hope we get to rp and you enjoy your time here. This is a fun site and were always glad when familiar faces appear. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ms. Bennington

◘○•Greetings•○◘ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◘○•Greetings•○◘   ◘○•Greetings•○◘ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 am

LAWL! Oops. x3 Yeah, you gave me the link LBW. I looked around the site and saw that it wasn't a typical RP forum, but then I forgot when I wrote this. So, just ignore the above. xD

And thanks, Nayeli!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

◘○•Greetings•○◘ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◘○•Greetings•○◘   ◘○•Greetings•○◘ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◘○•Greetings•○◘
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: General Forum Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: