The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start from scratch or continue the day?

Go down 
5 posters

Should we have the posts from the forums of CF be moved over to this site. OR should we start the day over a new?
Transfer posts
Start from scratch or continue the day? I_vote_lcap25%Start from scratch or continue the day? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Start from scratch
Start from scratch or continue the day? I_vote_lcap75%Start from scratch or continue the day? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

Start from scratch or continue the day? Empty
PostSubject: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:30 pm

So Im curious what all your thoughts are on this matter: Should we have the posts from the forums of CF be moved over to this site. OR should we start the day over a new?
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Who are the two that voted, Transfer posts?

I want your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 pm

I voted for start from scratch, I figure we can just start over new with the people that we DO have left.
Back to top Go down
http://wiccanresearch.blogspot.com
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Okay well the poll is 3<9.

So Looks like we are starting this thang over!... Which is a good thing I guess, makes more sense for all the new people joining, and gives them a chance to actually get into the groove and not be left behind..

Okay So on that note, there will be a few changes. As some of you know there is another club/brothel. Run by Braioch. This will be the city's all race club. And The Blue Moon Night Club will be turned into a Werewolf Only club, And I will be tweaking the insides of it after I get home.

Any Questions?

.:~LBW~:.
Back to top Go down
lethrington
lethrington

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Sounds awesome. Hopefully the werewolves went spend all their time at the Blue Moon, cause I'm sure there are lots of people at our newest club that would love to have some werewolves join in on the fun. Just saying Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah I plan on making a few extra characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zavyr Darkness
Zavyr Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 am

So how will this starting from scratch work?

Is there likely to be things like characters who were new to the hunter's crowl would have to reappear again, or does it only count as restarting a certain day.

Pretty much trying to figure out what is being restarted.
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:37 am

So We are starting on the day That landed on when we dropped the week. So You may choose to have your character appears as they are 'new' to the town, or just have it as they have been living there for a while. Its perfectly up to you. But basically everything that happened on CF, hasn't happened.
Back to top Go down
clockwork anonymous
clockwork anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 am

while I see that I'm late on the voting, if I may pose a thought on this... perhaps while starting from scratch to allow new players a chance to be on the same page, some of the previous events and happenings should be kept as background and worked into the story. there were a lot of awesome posts in the last thread section before the move, and it would be a shame to lose that content entirely.
characters could be worked in as conversations in the bar, events that happened could have restructured the town or changed policy or rules for the whole place, etc. Theres a hundred different ways you could go about doing what I'd refer to as a "Soft reboot" as opposed o a whole new beginning, plus for those newer members, it could give hem something to build strong characters on as opposed to a blank slate where they may not fully understand the full concept of what it is the "Crowl" is all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start from scratch or continue the day?   Start from scratch or continue the day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start from scratch or continue the day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: General Forum Information :: General News and More-
Jump to: