The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so I make my appearance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zavyr Darkness
Zavyr Darkness

And so I make my appearance Empty
PostSubject: And so I make my appearance   And so I make my appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Also seems the Crowl Library is kinda missing though that might be because I am considered to be running that area though I don't mind having areas that came out of my mind being moved.

Since some already know me anyone can just PM me questions to learn more about me.
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so I make my appearance   And so I make my appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Welcome,
Ill move the Crowl Library over now. I wasn't sure if you'd be following us over. Glad you have!
Any Questions you know where they go. =]

.:~LBW~:.
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net
Zavyr Darkness
Zavyr Darkness

PostSubject: Re: And so I make my appearance   And so I make my appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Well seeing as the library is run by a female mage of some random race other than human.

I don't always have control over what happens. This means you need not ask.

Also of course I'd end up here.

The gate topic was listed as my most active topic, and Major interests as my most active forum.

With these bits of data in mind it was common knowledge I'd show up.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl-taylor
Admin
Admin
wolfgirl-taylor

PostSubject: Re: And so I make my appearance   And so I make my appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Glad you came to join us Very Happy Hope to rp with you again and remember to vote in the poll i fyou have not already.

always and forever,
~Taylor
Back to top Go down
Nayeli
Nayeli

PostSubject: Re: And so I make my appearance   And so I make my appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Welcome to HC,

I'm Nay or Nayeli which ever you chose to call me is fine. I hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to getting a chance to rp with you sometime.

Nayeli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so I make my appearance   And so I make my appearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so I make my appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: General Forum Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: