The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zavyr Darkeyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zavyr Darkness
Zavyr Darkness

Zavyr Darkeyes Empty
PostSubject: Zavyr Darkeyes   Zavyr Darkeyes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 am

Name: Zavyr
Nickname: Darkeyes
Gender: A shadow is the same gender as the person it is attached to. For Zavyr he is considered a male.
Race: Living Shadow
Appearance: A shadowy man and by shadowy I mean his entire body is like a shadow all but the apparel and white eyes. He wears a funny looking pointy wizard looking hat that has the point drooping towards the back and making an arc. He holds a extravagant looking staff with a clear orb at the tip.
Jobs: He works at the Crowl Library during the day.
Personality: Very laid back
Power(s): The usual for a shadow with magic, He knows plenty of shadow magic his staff allows him to add more elements to his spells, he can blend in with non-living shadows stuff like that. He nether sleeps, eats, or drinks as he lacks certain human traits like a mouth, or organs for that matter.
Other: He is active mostly at night where there are plenty of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

Zavyr Darkeyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zavyr Darkeyes   Zavyr Darkeyes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 am

*ACCEPTED!*
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net

Zavyr Darkeyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: Out Of Character Area :: Characters Approved-
Jump to: