The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elliot Von Rosenburg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndreTheTuba
AndreTheTuba

Elliot Von Rosenburg Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Von Rosenburg   Elliot Von Rosenburg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Name: Elliot Von Rosenburg

Race: Elf

Appearance: He has blueish, greyish eyes, very light colored, blonde hair, and a pail skin from living in the cold coniferous forests in the north. He allways wears white clothes, normally a suit. He also carries around a magic rose (brings good luck and protects him from dark thoughts) that has been passed down throught generations in his family. Here's a picture to help out with the mental picture.

Elliot Von Rosenburg Elfcharee-1

Job: Was thinking of owning a theatre where anyone can try to shine, might also be usefull for town meetings or other events? (more info on the way)

Personality: He is calm and restrained, rarely ever talks, unless he has something in his mind. He is not used to being around people, so he feels ackward when talking to people and can sometimes make the other person feel uncomfortable too. He spends most of his day practicing whatever instrument he can lay his hands on, mostly his violin.

Powers: He can make humans fall asleep by playing his enchanted violin. It doesn't really make other creatures fall asleep, although it can cause drowziness and an unexplainable calmness or numbness.

Other: He allways carries his violin with him.

(made some changes)

Back to top Go down
Lady_BlackWolf
Founder
Founder
Lady_BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Von Rosenburg   Elliot Von Rosenburg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:38 pm

*ACCEPTED*

Hmm Looks good. And if you want, you can take over the Rix Hotel and make it into your theater?
Back to top Go down
https://hunterscrowl.rpg-board.net
AndreTheTuba
AndreTheTuba

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Von Rosenburg   Elliot Von Rosenburg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 pm

That sounds really neat, I could just add a stage to the rix hotel. Make a dual establishment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliot Von Rosenburg   Elliot Von Rosenburg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliot Von Rosenburg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: Out Of Character Area :: Characters Approved-
Jump to: