The World Of Hunters Crowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play Forum, based on a world I created. In addition to the World there will be an area for other Role-Plays to commence.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conner's residence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Axel

The Conner's residence Empty
PostSubject: The Conner's residence   The Conner's residence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Jenn and Jadon Conners home.

Picture or description of house (outside view):
Spoiler:

Living room:
Spoiler:

Kitchen:
Spoiler:

Master Bedroom:
Spoiler:

Baby bedroom (i will explain this in the rp Very Happy):
Spoiler:

Master Bathroom:
Spoiler:

Guest Bathroom:
Spoiler:

Office/Library:
Spoiler:

Jenn's Garden:

Spoiler:

Pool:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Axel on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lethrington
lethrington

PostSubject: Re: The Conner's residence   The Conner's residence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Jadon sighed slightly and stretched his arms, feeling a popping sensation in his muscles as his feet padded softly along the floor of the hallway. His eyes looked up and down and all around him, taking in the beautiful house. He had been walking around it all morning, as he was trying to take it all in. He put his hand up against the wall and gently brushed his fingers across it. Of course he would never let anyone see him acting like this, emotional and stuff, but since no one else was around he let a few tears of happiness go down his cheeks.

He walked on down the hallway, towards the master bedroom. He opened the door and looked into the room and smiled. He couldn't believe he and Jenn were finally in this house. He had hoped they would get it for so long, and it was finally theirs. It was a place to call home. He walked out of the room and saw a closed door ahead of him. Jadon blinked and rubbed the back of his head, completely caught of guard by the random door in the hall. He stepped towards it and opened the door.

Jadon's jaw dropped as he witnessed the sight before him. A baby's room by definition, complete with a crib. The entire room was designed to be a baby's room, and Jadon didn't even know about it. He blinked and turned his head to look down the hall. "Babe! Whats the deal with the baby room?" He called down the hall, trying to keep his voice level. He couldn't believe she hadn't talked to him about it before adding it to their house. He wasn't even completely sure if he wanted kids or not.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Conner's residence   The Conner's residence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:05 am

Jenn had been enjoying the comfort of a nap when Jadon’s agitated voice awoke her. Sleep still residing within her body she blinked a few time to gather her bearings. Rubbing her eyes she felt a wry smile spread across her lips. Understanding of his words had finally reached her brain. So he had found it then huh? Her husband had of course helped pick the house out but he had left the details, furniture everything to her. He hadn’t even known what color their bedroom was, he simply signed the check with little interest. So why shouldn’t she have left him a little hint? Something had to catch his attention after all. Jenn had wanted kids for years now. While her husband may have hundreds of years to make said decision she had an expiry date. And knowing that if they put it off to long it wouldn’t happen she had decided to take the first step. It was a small room but cozy in her mind. Enough for one child. There wasn’t however space for the big family she craved, but that was for later. Step by step, she knew Jadon; he wasn’t such a complete hard ass as everyone thought. He was tender as well and she knew he would be a good father. So why not try?

Standing up she stretched her fingers to the ceiling. Feeling a satisfying pop she dropped her hands and began to make her way over the hardwood floors towards the room where her future child would sleep. Dragging her fingers over the wall she let them experience a journey of texture. “That is my hint to you.” She said entering behind him. The ember light falling softly through the window hit him so perfectly; it was as if the very world were trying to stop her heart with the mere beauty of her husband. He truly was an amazing being to look at. Someday she just pondered his reason for marrying her. A man like him could have anyone, and yet he chose to settle down with a mortal. Wrapping her arms around him from behind she brought her lips to his cheek. “I want kids Jadon, I wont live forever and I really want to be a mother.” She pauses, pondering the moment. “Don’t you think we can do it?” A worried tone enters her voice. Perhaps this had gone to far. Was she pushing to hard? Dear god she hoped not.
Back to top Go down
lethrington
lethrington

PostSubject: Re: The Conner's residence   The Conner's residence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Jadon opened his mouth to speak but faltered. This was something he had been thinking about for what seemed like forever. In all honesty he wanted kids, but he was scared. If he had children, there was a risk theyd turn out like him. He didn't want that for his children. It was a curse, to live for so long. Jadon had lived his entire life watching his friends, family, and loved ones die around him, as he lived on. He did not want that for his children. There was also the fact that even if they didn't turn out that way, he would have to go through the terrible process of watching them grow up and die, and yet he would still be alive. It was a very stressful thing for him, and usually made him angry because he could never come to a real decision.
Jadon sighed and then slumped against the wall, putting his hands over his face. "I...I don't know Jenn. I'm just scared. For them, and for us. Having kids is normally a big deal, but its even a bigger deal for us." He said to her sadly. He lowered his hands and looked up at her. Those big beautiful eyes were staring right back into his, and he knew then. He knew that there was no way he could say no. He knew that in the end, having children would bring him more happiness then to lose them. He realized that when he made his decision to marry Jenn too. The pro's out weighed the cons. He stood up straight and wrapped his arms around her, and rocked her back in forth gently before whispering, "I...I suppose we can. It wont be easy for us, but...I...I think we can do it." He pressed his lips gently against hers and then pulled back, looking into her deep eyes. He had done it again. He had shown his soft center, but that was for her eyes only. She was the only person he acted like this around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conner's residence   The Conner's residence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conner's residence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Hunters Crowl :: Minor Points of Interests :: South Res. Side-
Jump to: